accessing the cms editor
- If you are a new user, request access to the CMS Editor by opening up a CED IT Help Desk Ticket.
- In the "Category" choose "Web Content."
- In the Notes area explain what kind of work you will be doing on the Website.
- You will receive an email response advising you of your access to the CMS Editor.
- Once you have access you can easily log in to the CMS Editor.
- From Any Page on the CED website scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the footer click on the link in the right hand column marked "Log In."
- The Login Screen will open up.
- Click on the red link at"Login with CalNet."
- If you are not logged into CalNet, the CalNet authorization screen will come up. Fill in your credentials and log on.
- If you are logged into CalNet, your editing screen will open up automatically.
The Main CMS Editor will open. For basic instructions on using the CMS editor visit the page on editing basics.